Who we are
Our website address is: https://jconlonandsons.com.
- This blog (J. Conlon and Sons) accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as a paid or a sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions and experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- J. Conlon and Sons is not responsible if free items or other offers are no longer available at that price, change, you do not receive them, you do not qualify, links are redirected and/or removed, the offer is refused, and/or other issues arise.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information we present. We are not responsible for typos or mistakes. If you find any expired offers please feel free to contact us and we will mark the offer as expired.
The following policies are valid from February 2020 to present date. The contents of these policies may be altered at any time and at our discretion.
This blog is a blog written and edited by me, Jennifer Conlon. For questions about this blog, please contact jconlonandsons (at) gmail (dot) com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.