This post was originally published on 10/9/19 and has been updated with new content!
Halloween is going to look a lot different this year. Pandemics are hard on kids and I’m hoping to bring a bit of normalcy and add a bit more fun to Halloween this year by making my kids some new costumes! We are major Star Wars and Mandolorian fans and the new series is being released on October 30th on Disney+ so, in lieu of trick-or-treating, that may end up being how we celebrate Halloween! The only issue now is deciding which one of us gets to be Baby Yoda.
If your family isn’t a bunch of Star Wars nerds, no sweat. I had lots of fun finding all kinds of cute kid costumes. One will even stick a catchy toon in your head (sorrynotsorry).
Flip through the pics and then click on the links below to get to the tutorials.
Some links may be affiliate links where I could earn a commission if you make a purchase with no additional cost to you.
- Beautiful Mermaid costume tutorial from Lia Griffith
- Star Wars Yoda costume tutorial from Fleece Fun
- Baby Shark costume tutorial from See Kate Sew
- Frosted Donut costume tutorial from Fleece Fun
- Pink Flamingo costume tutorial from Heather Handmade
- Adorable Gnome costume tutorial from Lia Griffith
- Sweet Princess Leah baby costume tutorial from See Kate Sew
- Rainbow Dash costume tutorial from Craftiness is Not Optional
- Star Wars Jedi costume tutorial from Delia Creates
- Pegasus costume tutorial from WeAllSew
Share the love on Pinterest: